Latin American Ethnic and Regional Visual Arts Shopping.
Latin America (occasionally referred to in writing by the portmanteau "LatAm" or "LATAM") is the group of countries and dependencies in the Americas where Romance languages are predominant. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Latin America is a group of countries and dependencies in the Americas where Spanish, French and Portuguese are predominant including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy and Venezuela. The term originated in 19th century France as Am rique latine to consider French-speaking territories in the Americas along with the larger group of countries where Spanish and Portuguese languages prevailed. It is therefore broader than the terms Ibero-America or Hispanic America?though it usually excludes French Canada and modern French Louisiana.
- Latin America Category
- Latin Americans (Amerindians , Criollo , Afro-Latin American , Asian Latin American , Mestizos , Mulatto , White Latin American , Zambo ).
- Latin American studies - Latin American studies is an academic field dealing with the study of Latin America and Latin Americans.
- Agroecology in Latin America - Agroecology is an applied science that involves the adaptation of ecological concepts to the structure, performance, and management of sustainable agroecosystems.
- Latin America and the League of Nations
- Romance-speaking world - The Romance-speaking world, romanophone, neolatin world, or Latin-speaking world, is the part of the world where Romance languages are either official, co-official, or significantly used, comprising Latin America, Latin Europe, Romance-speaking Africa and Romance-speaking Asia.
- Latin Africa (United States of Latin Africa )
- Country classifications
- This Sprague Editions www
This catalog of Al Sprague artwork reproductions includes Pollera dancers, Editions, native fishermen, Panama Canal, and market vendors. Sprague Editions.
- Features Corazones Valientes www
Features the drawings and paintings of a group of Costa Rican women. Corazones Valientes.
- Offers Galeria Namu www
Offers native and indigenous folk art, Namu, and reproductions of pre-Columbian pieces from Costa Rica. Also includes descriptions of native tribes. Galeria Namu.
- Offers Mayta Clay www
Offers hand-made pottery from San Juan de Oriente, Clay, Nicaragua, a small village of indigenous, Native American, potters. Mayta Clay.
- Offers Howler Monkey Imports www
Offers reproductions of Costa Rican and Peruvian jewelry, Monkey Imports, ocarinas, and woven products. Howler Monkey Imports.
- Offers Dos Manos www
Offers handicrafts, Manos, with emphasis on pre-columbian replicas, Nicaraguan pottery, and folk art. Dos Manos.
- Specializes Nájera, Héctor www
Specializes in contemporary fine art including painting and sculpture. Nájera, Héctor.
- Specializes Xcatel Fine Art www
Specializes in the sale of Latin American relief art, Fine Art, bronze and ceramic sculptures and ceramic accents. Xcatel Fine Art.
- A Wollondilly Gallery www
A combination of contemporary art, Gallery, lighting and tribal art. Wollondilly Gallery.
- Gallery Aboriginals: Art of the First Person www
Gallery of tribal art from west and central Africa, Art of the First Person, Australia, and the Americas. Aboriginals: Art of the First Person.
- Alexa: Latin American Ethnic and Regional
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Latin American Ethnic and Regional
- DMOZ: Latin American Ethnic and Regional
dmoz.org Directory: Latin American Ethnic and Regional