History Books Publications Shopping.
History (from Greek ἱστορία, historia, meaning "inquiry, knowledge acquired by investigation") is the study of the past as it is described in written documents. (wikipedia)
- History The study of the past as it is described in written documents. Events occurring before...
- History of the world The history of humanity, as determined from archaeology, anthropology, genetics, linguistics, and...
- History of the Earth The history of Earth concerns the development of planet Earth from its formation to the present day.
- Philosophy of history The philosophical study of history and the past.
- Medical history The medical history or case history of a patient is information gained by a physician by asking...
- Changelog A log or record of all notable changes made to a project.
- History The Histories of Herodotus is now considered the founding work of history in Western literature.
- History (band) A South Korean boy group formed by LOEN Entertainment in 2013.
- History (U.S. TV network) An American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by A&E Networks, a joint...
- Herstory Herstory is history written from a feminist perspective, emphasizing the role of women, or told...
- Provides The History Carper www
Provides documents related to the formation of the United States of America. History Carper. A blog about Torah, theology, history, politics, and marriage in the Bible. The History Carper.
- Southern Dixie General www
Southern confederate history books. Dixie General.
- Offering Darcy Press www
Offering historical fiction and non-fiction, Press, in paperback and electronic format. Darcy Press.
- Books Native Ground Music www
Books on 19th century cooking, Ground Music, civil war, railroads and outlaws as well as recordings of historic american music. Native Ground Music.
- Publisher's Europa University Press www
Publisher's sales, University Press, including the book Days of Famine, Nights of Terror: First hand accounts of Soviet Collectivization 1928-1934. Europa University Press.
- Books R. James Bender Publishing www
Books related to German Third Reich and US history with an emphasis on uniforms, James Bender Publishing, medals, awards, organization and acoutrements. R. James Bender Publishing.
- Books Bridge House Books www
Books that feature true events and real people from the historical American West. Bridge House Books.
- Specialists Portrayer Publishers www
Specialists in Social History and Women's history from the Nineteenth century. Portrayer Publishers.
- Provides Caratzas Books www
Provides an electronic catalog of Melissa International Publications on Classical medieval and Byzantine studies, Books, modern Greek history and culture. Caratzas Books.
- History, Little Miami Books www
History, Miami Books, reference, and genealogical books for the professional and family historian. Little Miami Books.
- "The Queens-Haven Publications www
"The Bare Bones" of English History and Royal Family trees; includes extracts, Publications, pictures and family trees from the books. Queens-Haven Publications.
- Specializing The New York Learning Library www
Specializing in fact, New York Learning Library, reference and biographical books. The New York Learning Library.
- Ebooks Castlebooks www
Ebooks and lesson plans related to Joseph Campbell and the Hero's Journey. Castlebooks. This well-organized site offers hero myths from many cultures. Insightful commentary and interviews. Castlebooks.
- Paperless Paperless Archives www
Paperless Archives covering the conflict through original historical source documents and photos. Archives. Format: CD for PC, Mac. PayPal Payments. Paperless Archives.
- Reprints Brookhaven Press Publishers www
Reprints out of print, Press Publishers, public domain county histories and genealogy books as both hard bound books and fully searchable CD-ROMs. Brookhaven Press Publishers.
- Catalog Gregath Publishing Company www
Catalog listing publications offered. Publishing Company. Includes pages on bindings and publishing tips as well as ordering information. Gregath Publishing Company.
- Sells Idsa Books www
Sells firearms and militaria books. Idsa Books.
- We Military Pocket Books Cadet Handbooks www
We publish a range of pocket books for soldiers, Pocket Books Cadet Handbooks, army cadets, officers and adult instructors of the Army Cadet Force. These contain basic information like Fitness, Map Reading, Ambushes, Standard Operational Procedures, Military Driver, Shooting Records etc. Military Pocket Books Cadet Handbooks.
- Historic, Kannik's Korner www
Historic, Korner, researched clothing patterns (1750-1820) and hand sewing books. Designers and producers of counted cross stitch kits of historic sites. Consultations, links, FAQs, and contact information. (Springfield, Ohio, USA) Kannik's Korner.
- Catalog AlterYears www
Catalog of historic patterns, AlterYears, books, supplies and accessories from Medieval to Twentieth century for reenactment and Faire costumes. (Rosemead, California, USA) AlterYears.
- A Tobacco Corn & Caviar www
A modern compilation of documents from the history of Virginia and the Virginia Company such as charters, Corn & Caviar, proclamations, and sermons, published by Reinhardt Publications. Excerpts provided. Tobacco Corn & Caviar.
- By Hitler Bunker in Berlin www
By Pietro Guido. Bunker in Berlin. Presents, through documents of historical archives, maps and photos, the modern disposition of the bunker. Reader reviews and table of contents also provided. Hitler Bunker in Berlin.
- Alexa: History Books
Alexa Directory Top Sites: History Books
- DMOZ: History Books
dmoz.org Directory: History Books